Thursday 13 February 2014

Happy Valentine's Day


 Is a Valentine's Day! No matter you are single or double or triple just enjoy the day because you deserve something Fabulous. "Today I met a funny guy from my university when I went to shopping mall with a bunch of friends. When we were in the bus which was very crowded and I got separated with my friends. Because of this, I have a little conversation with the funny guy! He was asking me : are you going back to celebrate with your valentine?" Then I said: I don't have any valentine to spend with me in this special day! He replied: you must be seriously kidding me! Then my replied was : Am I telling jokes? When I am serious you guys think that I am joking when i am funny you guys think that I am serious! so, I am here to tell that the Jokes was not funny! well, his face look like very innocent when he told me that this valentine he is gonna 吃自己!"

The two roses were given by my buddies! Honestly, I prefer Paper Rose because it is full with sincere, I guess! Personal point of view, no offence, if it is made of dollar will absolutely increase it values !XD Well, this year valentine's day is gonna to be different so lovers please continue and appreciate your lover and 'loners' please get yourself double ;)

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment