Sunday 16 February 2014

My life, I decide!



When I was young,my mum said I will never be the model because I am ugly and short! Mum words really hurt my little heart but I keep telling myself that one day I am gonna make this to become real! Sometime, your look or your height or maybe your weight would not be the factors to judge the future life of your. Instead of giving up because of without all the good conditions you have, your personality and your attitude are the main elements that people are looking for.

Like I said, my life, I decide! The confidence that you want to appear is all by you so do not feel embarrassing to make yourselves different.

The boy in the photos is my brother. I planed to do photo shooting with him long time already and he is willing to do this favor for me. I am glad and mummy do as well. Even though mum may has plenty of disagree on the model stuff, I believe that I can change her mind when the time come. So, what and all I can do is prove her wrong and I will still make my stand firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment